The Home Office regularly brings forward new lists of guidance and rules concerning sponsorship.
Because of this reason it is more than vital for various businesses that are employing migrants would be fully aware and able to understand the various duties and all the different responsibilities they have to fulfil to avoid potential problems.
Mann’s Solutions can offer a business advice on various issues under the licence requirements to help you ensure that your rating is maintained and that your key personnel are up to date on the relevant rules which can affect your business.
For example, the rules require you to report any relevant changes, such changes may include the way your company is structured or if your migrant worker has some changes in his/her circumstances.
Your company also has to keep various information regarding the migrant workers to be in accordance with the sponsorship requirements.
The help we offer
We can help you with the following:
- Advice on immigration with the inclusion with a right to work checks as well as prevention of illegal employment
- Advice on how to approach the Resident Labour Market Test
- Record keeping and monitoring duties
- Attending as legal representatives during and official audit from the Home Office
- Advice on how to prepare for an audit from the Home Office
In the event your company has achieved a B rating we can help you successfully implement the action plans in order to achieve a higher rating.
How do I apply? Please speak to one of our advisers